Winter holidays in the family ski area
When the glittering snow decorates the landscape, perfectly groomed slopes wait for the first turn and the sun shines from the blue sky, then you know winter is at the Katschberg
Buckle up the skis infront of the hotel and whiz away on 70 km of slopes with all levels of difficulty. Then you can easily be carried up again by 16 modern lifts. So we are really hot for snow.
Here are the highlights of the slopes:
- hotel directly on the ski slope
- the broadest slopes of Carinthia
- quickly accessible via the A10 Tauernautobahn
- the A1 at Aineck: 6 km, probably the longest descent in the alps
- Direttissima: the carinthian Streif with 100% gradient
Let us pamper you and look forward to exciting days right on the slopes!