Mountain christmas on Katschberg
When the glittering snow adorns the landscape, perfectly groomed slopes are waiting for the first turns and the winter sun shines from the blue sky, then it is winter time on the Katschberg.
From the hotel, strap on your skis and set off on 70 km of slopes with all levels of difficulty and let yourself be comfortably transported back to the top by 16 modern lifts, so it gets really "hot on white". Here are the slopes highlights:
- Hotel directly at the slope
- the widest slopes in Carinthia
- quickly reachable via the A10 Tauernautobahn
- the A1 on Aineck: with 6 km probably the longest descent in the Alps
- Direttissima: the Carinthia Streif with 100% gradient
Let us pamper you and look forward to exciting days right on the ski slope!