Winter hiking with the lantern - Through the crunching snow to the crib
Experience the Katschberger Advent Path during your winter holiday at the Katschberg in the family hotel Hinteregger:
- The Christkind in the haystack
- Sing Christmas carols
- Concerts by choirs and alphorn players
- Peace in the Hut of Silence
- Advent atmosphere
- Christmas stories
- And more
The path lit by the lanterns, the numerous tea stations and the lovingly restored hay barn and huts create a magical Advent spirit on the 2 km long Advent path on the Katschberg. If you would like to experience Advent and Christmas as it used to be, then take a look at the winter packages and winter prices of the 4-star family hotel Hinteregger am Katschberg.
The starting point of the Katschberger Advent path in the Gontal nature reserve can be reached on foot or by horse-drawn sleigh over the 2.5 km long Wichtelweg.
- With the carriage comfortably warm packed in 20 minutes.
- On foot, during a comfortable winter walk, in about 45 minutes.
Tip: It is best to reserve a horse-drawn sleigh when booking a room at the Hinteregger Family Hotel.
The Advent path is open every Wednesday and Friday to Sunday from 2 pm to 8.30 pm. The visit costs € 10 per person, the Advent Thermo mug is included (children up to 11 years are free).
If you want more information - click here for the Advent brochure.
After visiting the Advent Path, a visit to the sauna in our beautiful wellness area is particularly recommended. When can we welcome you to our family hotel Hinteregger?
Enquire now your winter holiday or ski holiday at the Katschberg!
SILENT NIGHT IN ADVENT - INQUIRE NOW!
27th NOVEMBER TO 22nd DECEMBER 2019
- 1 overnight stay in a double - or familyroom
- Visit to the Advent path including Advent cup
- 6 hours child care per week
- 1,500m² spa area
- Hinteregger BonusCard with numerous advantages